U.S. Soccer will host a Girls Fantasy Camp around the U.S. Women’s National Team match versus Switzerland on October 23 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The camp is a special fundraiser to support the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. All proceeds will fund important development initiatives and will help continue to grow the beautiful game in the United States.
The Girls Fantasy Camp will be held in Minneapolis from October 21-24. This exclusive player/fan experience gives participants the opportunity to train in a Youth National Team camp environment and take part in unique behind-the-scenes access to U.S. Soccer.
- On-field tickets to the WNT match v. Switzerland on October 23
- Pregame VIP stadium tour and field-level access to watch match warm-ups
- Hotel accommodations and all meals
- Daily training sessions led by former WNT stars
- Behind-the-scenes access to the U.S. WNT camp
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
- U.S. Soccer jersey and training apparel
- Private photo opportunity with the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy
The Girls Fantasy Camp is open to girls of all skill levels born in the years 2002, 2003 and 2004. Participation is made possible through a $3,395 donation to U.S. Soccer Development Fund, part of which is tax deductible. U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and proceeds will help fund important development initiatives to foster the next generation of inspirational coaches and players.
Space is very limited for the Camp, which is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org