The Patrons Program (June 9-12, 2017) offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for guests to experience USA v. Mexico in Mexico City on June 11 as part of the official U.S. Soccer Delegation. The program includes:
- Match tickets as part of the official U.S. Soccer Delegation
- Accommodations at the official U.S. Soccer Hotel
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes access and opportunities
- Honorary one-year member in the Captains Circle of the Development Fund
- Ground transportation to official events and airport transfers
- U.S. Soccer gifts, apparel and more
Part of the donation to participate is a special-tax deductible gift to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund that will help develop world-class players, coaches and National Teams that inspire a nation.
Donation to participate:
- Individual Patron: $4,950
- Couple (2 Patrons): $7,950
- A limited number of "at-cost" spots are available for Presidents and Coaches Circle members ($2,950 per person; $4,450 per couple).
Space is very limited for the Patrons Program, which is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Contact email@example.com for more information.