As elite U.S. Soccer Development Fund Circle members, you have access to exclusive benefits around the U.S. MNT's 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifying match v. Honduras, Presented by Volpi Foods. Circle members must RSVP to activate the available benefits below:
Thursday Night FanHQ: Supporters Circle members and above
- Supporters Circle members and above receive two (2) VIP passes for reserved seating at the Thursday Night FanHQ gathering.
- The Thursday Night FanHQ gathering is from 6:00 - 9:30 p.m. at San Pedro Square Market.
Hospitality: Available for Captains Circle members and above*
- Captains Circle members and above receive two (2) hospitality passes to U.S. Soccer's private hospitality tent.
- All-inclusive food & beverage are available during pre-game and halftime. Hospitality begins about two hours before kickoff.
- *Supporters Circle members and above may purchase additional hospitality passes ($200).
Field-Level Access: Available for Coaches Circle members and above
- Coaches Circle members and above receive two (2) pre-game field-level access passes to watch the U.S. MNT warm-up. Warm-ups begin about one hour before kickoff.
VIP Pre-Game Tour: Available for Presidents Circle members only
- Presidents Circle members receive two (2) VIP pre-game stadium tour passes to go behind-the-scenes with U.S. Soccer, including access to the U.S. MNT locker room.
- The VIP pre-game tour begins about two hours before kickoff, and includes field-level access to watch warm-ups and time to relax in the hospitality tent.
Please RSVP to Circles@ussoccer.org by 5:00 p.m. PT on Friday, March 17. A member of the Development Staff will reach out with further details and instructions.