U.S. Soccer will host a Fantasy Camp in Los Angeles, Calif. January 26-29, 2018. This is the first men's camp to be hosted at the U.S. Soccer National Training Center in Carson.
The program mirrors the U.S. Men's National Team's January Camp experience, providing the opportunity for participants to live and train like the senior National Team. Camp includes:
- Daily training sessions at the National Training Center, with a former U.S. National Team Coach and featured former U.S. MNT players
- Official U.S. Soccer Hotel accommodations
- All meals, including a team meal room featuring U.S. MNT menus
- Behind-the-scenes access to the National Training Center and Federation activities
- Custom U.S. Soccer jersey, training apparel, gifts and more
- Team meetings, video analysis and opportunities to demo high-performance equipment
- Honorary one-year membership in the Supporters Circle of the Development Fund
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
Fantasy Camps are special fundraisers to support the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. Since launching in 2015, Fantasy Camps have raised $250,000 to help support programs developing world-class players, coaches and National Teams, including need based scholarships for talented young players in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy.
The U.S. Soccer Fantasy Camp is open to men of all skill levels age 21 and above. Participation is made possible through a $3,3995 donation to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. Approximately 50% of your donation is tax deductible.
Space is very limited for the Camp with a roster size comparable to that of a National Team and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.