Fantasy Camp: Train like the U.S. National Team.
U.S. Soccer Fantasy Camps are an exclusive player-fan opportunity designed to mirror a National Team training camp environment. They include once-in-a-lifetime features such as:
- Daily training sessions with former National Team players
- Premium match seats
- Behind-the-scenes access
- Personalized jersey
- Training apparel
- All Meals and more
Camps are announced in concert with National Team matches and generally hosted twice a year. Opportunities and pricing vary per Camp. To learn more, please contact email@example.com.
Your Next Fantasy Camp Opportunity: January 26-29, 2018 (Los Angeles, CA)
U.S. Soccer will host the next Fantasy Camp in Los Angeles, California. This is the first fan-player Camp for men (ages 21+) to be hosted at the National Training Center. The program mirrors the U.S. Men's National Team's January Camp experience, providing the opportunity for participants to live and train like the senior team.
- Who: Men of all skill levels, ages 21 and up
- When: January 26-29, 2018
- Where: U.S. Soccer National Training Center - Los Angeles, California
- Daily training sessions at the National Training Center, with a former U.S. National Team Coach and featured former U.S. MNT players
- Official U.S. Soccer Hotel accommodations
- All meals, including a Team Meal Room featuring U.S. MNT menus
- Behind-the-scenes access to the National Training Center and Federation activities
- Custom U.S. Soccer jersey, training apparel, gifts and more
- Team meetings, video analysis and opportunities to demo high-performance equipment
- Honorary one-year membership in the Supporters Circle of the Development Fund, including ticketing benefits and more
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
- Price: Participation is made possible through a $3,995 donation to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. Approximately 50% of your donation is tax deductible.
- Questions? Please review the FAQ Guide or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.