Fantasy Camp: Train like the U.S. National Team.
U.S. Soccer Fantasy Camps are an exclusive player-fan opportunity designed to mirror a National Team training camp environment. They include once-in-a-lifetime features such as:
- Daily training sessions with former National Team players
- Premium match seats
- Behind-the-scenes access
- Personalized jersey
- Training apparel
- All Meals and more
Camps are announced in concert with National Team matches and generally hosted twice a year. Opportunities and pricing vary per Camp. To learn more, please contact email@example.com.
- Ages: Girls of all skill levels born in 2003, 2004 and 2005
- Date: Tuesday, August 1 (2:00pm) - Friday, August 4, (1:00pm)
- Location: U.S. Soccer National Training Center | Carson, California
- Matches: Tournament of Nations | August 3rd | U.S. WNT v. Japan and Australia v. Brazil
- Program Includes:
- On-field tickets to the U.S. WNT v Japan and Australia v. Brazil matches
- Pregame VIP stadium tour, including access to the U.S. WNT locker room
- Hotel accommodations and all meals
- Daily training sessions led by former U.S. WNT players at U.S. Soccer's National Training Center
- Behind-the-scenes access to the U.S. WNT
- Customized U.S. WNT jersey, training apparel and more
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
- Honorary one-year membership in the Supporters Circle of the Development Fund
- Donation to Participate: $3,395 donation to the Development Fund. U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) and approximately 50% of your donation to participate is tax deductible. Since launching in 2015, U.S. Soccer Fantasy Camps have raised over $215,000 to help develop world-class players, coaches and National Teams.
Space is extremely limited for the Fantasy Camp with a roster size comparable to that of a National Team and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.